Sample Resumes of Software Quality Assurance Tester
The SoftwareQA tester tests the software to make sure there are no bugs in both the front and back end. The SoftwareQATer Resume includes the following: providing basic and advanced suggestions to streamline the user interface and provide complete information, as well as analyzing test results and logs.
This job role requires a flair for debugging, knowledge of both manual and automated testing strategies, as well as a thorough knowledge of all current trends and tools. Software QA testers typically have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology. This job profile is also open to other engineers with relevant work experience.
Junior Software Quality Assurance Tester Resume
Objective –Skilled Junior Software QA tester with more than 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and Software Testing for both Web-Based/mobile and client-server applications. Expertise in SDLC, including traditional Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Skills –QA, Test Web, Mobile and SQL, QA Web Test Mobile Analyst SQA Software Quality QA Test Case Assurance Web Bugzilla JIRA, SDLC Waterfall Agile Scrum Test Case, Bugzilla
- Test the professional social networks for models, talents, and clients.
- The native mobile app is tested with a secure VPN keyboard and many plugins.
- Multi-language iOS app tested for booking and finding the best spas, barbershops, nail salons, and massage salons.
- To confirm test coverage, prepared a test traceability matrix and mapped it with test cases.
- Communicating the defects to developers and business users using Jira. Actively participating in reproducing the bugs and conducting regression testing.
- SQL query writing for back-end testing, creating test data.
- All issues encountered during acceptance testing were documented and coordinated.
- We are assisting the operations, configuration, or development team in ensuring that software is up to users’ expectations.
- Verification of application components integration and execution of end-to-end tests.
- Participating in the design review, requirement analyses, and release of the review meetings.
Software QA Tester Resume
Objective: Software Tester with more than 3 years of experience in the Technology Domain, including experience in all phases of manual and automation testing. Expert in creating Bug reports, Test plans, Test cases, and Test plans. Experiential in identifying and improving current processes and tools. Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Skills –BUGZILLA JIRA SQL, CSS, QA SELENIUM ANDROID FTP, Agile Waterfall
- Examining the documentation, software specifications, rapid design documents, and high-level design documents, as well as acceptance test cases, integration test cases, and unit testing cases.
- Selenium can be used to perform cross-browser testing in Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Participating in daily standups and creating reports when required by the QA lead.
- We must communicate with developers to follow up on issues and defects.
- Regression testing is performed at different stages of the development lifecycle for affected functionality.
- Jira is used for defect tracking and Agile (SCRUM). To convert manual test cases into automation, we work in collaboration with manual testers.
- Collaborating with other members of the team to develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Develop requirement traceability matrix (RTM), and test summary report.
- Assisting the team with requirement analysis, test strategy, and test plan creation.
- Participate in the analysis of business requirements documents as well as functional design documents.
- Participation in the writing and implementation of test cases for different modules.
- Participation in functional, regression, and integration testing, as well as system and user acceptance testing.
Software QA Tester (Mobile Resume)
Objective: Junior software QA engineer with 4 years of experience in Web- and Mobile-based application testing in Agile and Waterfall cycles. Emphasis on a people-first approach to facilitating and leading. Proven relationship-building skills with software engineers, QA engineers, and external teams In-depth knowledge of project documentation especially preparing complex test plans & design test cases. Participate in effective, results-driven projects.
- Participating in QA efforts for various web and mobile software apps developed by the company to serve its international and domestic clients.
- We tested an app that allows users to create, edit and share video clips with others around the globe.
- We tested a web app that was designed for both employers and employees. It allows them to hire people.
- Test strategies, test plans, test cases, and user stories are developed for software development efforts.
- Participation in the design and implementation of enhancements and customizations.
- Executing the test cases, documenting the results, and reporting on the defects.
- Participation in functional testing, black box testing, negative testing, and compatibility testing.
- Participate and interact with Product Management teams during the review and analysis of functional requirements.
- Participating in the testing of various business rules customer/user functionality, change process, and configuration data requirements.
- Execute SQL queries to verify data integrity using various constraints.
- Successfully configuring multiple test environments with virtual machines.
- Testing the application under test for functionality, performance, and end-to-end.
Software QA Tester III Resume
Summary – Software QA Tester II with 18 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing of Desktop, Mobile, and Web Applications. Extensive experience in writing Test Cases and executing Test Plans. Experience with defect tracking tools such as Rational ClearQuest and Bugzilla. Excellent knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture. Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and other methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile is a plus.
Skills: Manual and Automation Testing, Black Box Testing. Java, C++, Web Services
- Develop and execute detailed test cases in the web, mobile (iOS and Android), and desktop domains like media and entertainment and software security.
- Black box testing was used to identify hundreds of bugs. Then, we reported them using log files, screenshots, and videos. Finally, they were verified through the Utest bug tracking software.
- Cross-browser compatibility testing of several web applications.
- Communication with U.S.-based development and QA teams in order to fix bugs
- To gain a complete understanding of the website’s functionality, you can perform exploratory testing.
- Functional testing of the top 200 flash websites for Google Chrome project, and other e-commerce sites.
- Participation in load testing for a live web-based webinar and live auction sites.
- Perform sanity testing on a security program that allows credit card holders to verify their fraudulence charges.
- Performed GUI testing for Facebook video and gaming applications.